This is a hands-on junior position. You will use your up-to-date knowledge of protein separation technique and you will be responsible to accuratly execute your experiments and document the results.
Het profiel / Your profile
For the position of Biochemical Analist Protein we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- You have completed an HLO education or equivalent;
- Candidates with a PhD are not suitable for this position;
- You have research experience with protein;
- You have experience with analytical HPLC,Capillary Electrophoresis, and SDS;
- Experience with MS is preferred;
- You have experience and affinity with data handling, software (Empower) and automation;
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and are able to deal with changing priorities;
- You recognize the importance of working in accordance to the agreed Quality System;
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Het aanbod / The offer
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicine which improves patients" lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get a contract directly at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Reactie / Reaction
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, +31 (0)88 - 890 0839.